At SmartDreamers we are building the next generation talent software. We believe that the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to build the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are very proud to have leading companies such as L’Oreal, Infosys, UiPath, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SD software.
In our go-to-market global journey, we are building a world-class Sales team and we are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist who will work to enhance the productivity and efficiency of our sales team. Key responsibilities include supporting programs and projects that will significantly drive customer acquisition and customer expansion.
Role and responsibilities
- Supports the selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Work with and assist the sales team by developing resources, templates, presentations to help make the sales process more efficient.
- Collect, monitor, and present data to drive revenue growth
- Implement strategies and programs to improve the quality and quantity of sales activities
- Develop and monitor performance indicators for the sales team
- Record sales trends and liaise with the team to develop sales strategies.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Marketing and Product teams
- +1 years previous experience in Sales, Account Management (B2B customers)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales or customer service skills.
- Hands-on experience with digital technologies (Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator, SaaS tools);
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where things move quickly and multitasking is a daily requirement.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Health plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Working in a fast-growing start-up with global plans
- Great opportunities for professional growth and career
- Cool team, central office & other perks