At SmartDreamers, we are building the next generation talent software. We believe that the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to build the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are very proud to have leading companies such as L’Oreal, Infosys, UiPath, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SD software.
We’re looking for an innovative and enthusiastic project manager to join our team in building the next-generation recruitment marketing platform. If you love working with cutting-edge technologies, dynamic and high-performing teams, then this is the right next step in advancing your career. You will be challenged to design and develop cloud applications and services leveraging a wide variety of open-source, machine learning, and commercial technologies. Our focus on delivering performance and predictability for our customers' most demanding workloads at a global scale, and with leadership, efficiency, resiliency, and security is the cornerstone of our development model.What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- Lead and manage technical web and data development projects to the overall success;
- Communicate project status in a timely manner to Product Manager and Product stakeholders;
- Partner with the Product Manager to deliver amazing features and data to customers;
- Drive project scope activities, deliverables, schedules, and task list;
- Ensure features are decomposed into executable user stories;
- Leading daily standups, removing roadblocks for the team, facilitating UI/UX and technical design sessions, and running other ceremonies
- Conduct and facilitate project kick-offs, stand-up meetings, team meetings, and brainstorming sessions
Track/manage projects from initiation to successful completion, identify and escalate issues and resolve problems and changes;
- Support and promote quality assurance goals for all projects.
Benefits and Perks
- You have proven experience in project management;
- You have experience and working knowledge of the effective application of waterfall and/or agile approaches to projects
- You possess the ability to assess, plan, manage, and deliver large-scale, complex IT and PMO related projects;
- You possess the ability to document projects using PM tools
- You have experience working in software and/or SaaS environments;
- You have demonstrated the ability to reliably meeting deadlines;
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- You have previous experience using product and ticketing systems (ATLASSIAN); (a plus).
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Paid leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Equity option for top performers