At SmartDreamers we are building the next generation talent software. We believe that the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to build the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are very proud to have leading companies such as L’Oreal, Infosys, UiPath, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SD software.
In our go-to-market global journey, we are building a world-class sales team. At the center of our activities sits our customers. We are looking for a highly talented Sales Engineer to join our team.
- Close collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Dev. teams;
- Effectively utilize technical resources both internally and externally as needed to close prospective opportunities;
- Drive end-user adoption of SmartDreamers products through training, seminars, webinars, technical training, and other activities as appropriate;
- Contribute to clients’ business objectives by offering industry-relevant perspectives on markets and industries;
- Identify and resolve gaps in Sales tactics related to customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and provide tools and solutions to address the gaps;
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products to enable the capability to effectively address and dispel objections to SmartDreamers solutions;
- Identify and provide education and training internally and externally that accelerates the consumption of the SmartDreamers product;
- Demonstrate ability to relate client business challenges to SmartDreamers solutions;
- Deliver SmartDreamers’s value proposition in a persuasive and accurate manner;
You will bring:
- Ability to gain the confidence of both Sales Management and Presales staff, as well as build and maintain customer relationships that will be significantly leveraged in driving additional business;
- Ability to influence client technology decisions with a SmartDreamers solution;
- Experience training sales and technical personnel on architectures and solutions;
- Ability to validate proposed solutions and architectures, and create appropriate messaging for sales and technical staff;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Background in business consulting and/or software development;
- Solid organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent presentation skills across broad audiences;
- Focused customer service/support skills;
- Proactive listening skills;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Good balance of sales, business, and technical skills.