Encora is looking for a passionate and energetic business development and alliance professionals to join our Alliance Team. At Encora, Partnerships and Alliances are a critical function for executing our growth strategy which requires deep relationships with strategic partners.
As a Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will own strategy, execution, and management of our partnership with AWS and databricks. You will be responsible for identifying, defining, prioritizing, building, and executing a comprehensive business plan to accelerate adoption of services through the partner. The success of this role is predicated on building, nurturing, leveraging, and connecting relationships across Encora’s sales teams and business units. In addition, it is essential that the PDM build relationships with our partners to execute the business plan and market the value of Encora to our partners.
The PDM is responsible for achieving sell-with and sell-to TCV targets globally for assigned partners driving the overall market adoption of Encora solutions and services. You will successfully build virtual teams comprised of a diverse set of skills and knowledge from across Encora to interface with a variety of teams on the partner side.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM initiatives. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position requires a strong technical acumen and understanding of cloud services.
- Develop and own the end-to-end execution of a global partnership and business plan including the definition and agreement of successful outcomes with the partner aligned to Encora’s revenue targets.
- Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline, opportunity, and business reviews to manage and measure progress.
- Define strategic accounts and joint account planning targets to support proactive business development.
- Serve as the internal subject matter for the partner’s solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of the partner’s strategies, offerings, GTM model and incentive programs; leverage all available programs for incremental margin and funding opportunities for Encora.
- Communicate the partner strategy, joint offer value propositions and GTM strategy to business unit leaders and sales teams; represent Encora at external partner events.
- Drive the development of sales enablement materials and work with partners to develop a partner delivered enablement strategy for Encora sellers and technical resources.
- Secure Marketing Development Funds from partners to support business development and marketing activities.
- 15+ years of sales and technology partnership experience.
- Experience in business development, partner (channel or alliance) management, sales with a track record of exceeding revenue goals and driving successful partner programs.
- Experience working with Global System Integration / Consulting organizations, or technology vendors (i.e. Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, databricks, Teradata, etc).
- Creative thinker with the ability to structure and execute complex initiative, programs, and deals.
- Results oriented individual with demonstrated willingness to take the lead in driving initiatives, creating unique approaches to developing new opportunities.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to drive influence within a global company across business units to a variety of stakeholders in different functional and/or geographic areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills with the ability to interact at various levels within Encora and the partner.
- Highly organized and detail oriented able to continually prioritize and pivot based on changing market conditions, client and/or partner demand.