At SmartDreamers, we are building the next generation talent software. We believe that the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to build the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are very proud to have leading companies such as L’Oreal, Infosys, UiPath, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SD software.
One of our main product pillars is Reporting, a module consolidating data from social media and other sourcing channels, Google Analytics, and the ATS. We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Specialist to help our Customer Success team deliver support for all that is related to tracking.
- Conducts Google Analytics implementations for the SmartDreamers customers;
- Thrive at the intersection of data, creativity, and curiosity;
- Working daily with analytical software including but not limited to Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and more
- Comes up with product improvements for the reporting module (in close collaboration with the product team);
- Spotting opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure.
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- Experience with Social Media Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, pixel tracking, and remarketing;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related role;
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions;
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning;
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Sales bonus
- Flexible schedule, work from home
- A highly dynamic work environment with lots of opportunities;
- Private healthcare insurance;