At SmartDreamers, we are building the next-generation talent software. We believe the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to create the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are proud to have leading companies such as L'Oreal, Infosys, Korn Ferry, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SmartDreamers software.
We are looking for a highly talented professional to lead our Recruitment Marketing Team. If you're passionate about digital marketing, Social Media, and Advertising, have a creative mindset, and can lead a small team, this role might be the one for you.
You will be responsible for leading the Recruitment Marketing team, including:
- Creating and optimizing the delivery of outstanding recruitment marketing services to our customers;
- Building a data-driven marketing operation, pursuing the highest ROI for all customers;
- Engaging with customers and representing the Recruitment Marketing arm of the business;
- Designing and Developing Media Plans and Advertising Strategies
- Supervising the implementation of the media plans, ensuring excellence throughout the process;
- Working closely with Sales and CS departments to develop creative ways of addressing the customer's challenges;
- Researching the latest marketing and advertising trends.
Profile & Experience
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing-related fields;
- Hands-on experience with Social Media Advertising, Display Ads, and other Digital Marketing platforms;
- Customer-focused and service-oriented;
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver;
- Independent worker;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Fluent written and spoken English skills;
- Copywriting skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Working in a fast-growing start-up with a global reach
- Great opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible working schedule in a remote setup
- Cool, relaxed team, central office & other perks