At SmartDreamers, we are building the next generation talent software. We believe that the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to build the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are very proud to have leading companies such as L’Oreal, Infosys, UiPath, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SD software.
In our go-to-market global journey, we are building a stellar marketing team and have a great opportunity for a Growth Hacker to join our team.
- “How do I get more customers” is the question that is always on your mind;
- Create a scalable and repeatable marketing engine;
- Identify, develop, and optimize growth channels to drive revenues growth;
- Thrive at the intersection of data, creativity, and curiosity;
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities;
- Lead social media efforts;
- Partner with engineering and outside marketing agencies to create, curate, and syndicate content;
- Lead content marketing initiatives;
- Replicate successful strategies at scale and in new markets
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- Experience with SEO, social medial, A/B Testing, automated marketing, HubSpot, Google Analytics, content marketing;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related role and in the startup space;
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions;
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning;
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule, work from home;
- A highly dynamic work environment with lots of opportunities;
- Private healthcare insurance.