At SmartDreamers we are building the next generation talent software. We believe that the connection between talent and companies should be simplified and improved. We are dreamers with a plan: to build the best recruitment marketing software in the world.
We are very proud to have leading companies such as L’Oreal, Infosys, UiPath, Genpact, Givaudan, and many others as customers. Every day, thousands of interactions between candidates and companies are deployed, tracked, and optimized with the SD software.
A key pillar in the SmartDreamers product is the capability to map data from all touch points within the candidate journey - a highly complex ecosystem is centralised in one interface. We need a start to take the data-driven approach to the next level: Role
- Implementing tracking into various recruitment marketing initiatives using tag management tools;
- Setting up web analytics & providing consultative guidance on existing tracking setups;
- Ensure that analytics data is accurate and there is sufficient monitoring in place to spot issues;
- Spotting opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure;
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs based on performance analysis;
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data;
- Serving as subject matter expert and assisting in development of pre-sales proposals, internal training, best practices and technical solution guides.
- Knowledge related to digital marketing performance analysis: paid advertising, SEM, email marketing, etc.;
- Experience with web analytics tools: Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics;
- Experience with tag management tools: Google Tag Manager & Dynamic Tag Management;
- Knowledge of pixel tracking on various advertising platforms: Facebook, Google, Linkedin etc.;
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in working with large datasets & relational databases (SQL) is a plus.