This role is responsible to support ordering of merchandise for the store / brand and keeping track on merchandise consumption thereafter.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Merchandise Planning
- Support consumer buying patterns reporting
- Support sourcing targeted assortment from existing and new suppliers
- Help to prepare data to support negotiation on supply price to get a competitive price.
- Support reports preparation including and not limited to forecast sales levels on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Pricing and sales management
- Participate in promotional activities and works with traffic team to develop sales for merchandise.
- Inventory Management
- Manage timely entry and maintenance of purchase orders and final orders.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Ensure availability and order of stocks proportionate to merchandise movements.
- Vendor Management
- Participate in suppliers’ meeting and support sourcing of new suppliers.
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products.
- Support contacts with suppliers in order or schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
Skills & Qualification
- Good background in sourcing/purchase/retail in related categories.
- Good analytics and knowledge of Microsoft.
- Fluent in English a must. Business Chinese-language proficiency (speak;read;write) is mandatory.
- Holds a bachelor degree in business, marketing or equivalent.