Encora is a global Software and Digital Engineering company that helps business overcome the Software Engineering Talent shortage and provides next-gen services and such as Predictive Analysis, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud, and Test Automation. We count with 16 global offices and 25 innovation labs.
Our Software Engineering experts work with leading-edge technology companies to improve their speed to impact.
- A Business Analyst will be working in the Company as a key member of the project team, comprising the Project Manager and Solution Architect (where applicable), to deliver enterprise ICT capabilities.
- The Business Analyst’s primary focus will be on the business requirements
- and functional solution aspects of the project. The Business Analyst will work in a project team, in collaboration with users to:
- Elicit, scope and manage business requirements;
- Develop the business case and projects specifications;
- Analysis with stakeholders, and contribute to the development of the functional / design specifications;
- Review testing and data conversion documents to verify that specifications are met;
- Analyse impact of requested changes (operations and maintenance phase); and
- Work with developers to understand and troubleshoot technical problems, as and when needed (operations and maintenance phase).
Experience and Skills Needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in business analysis
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline;
- Participated in full software or product development cycles, preferably using agile methodology with past development experience;
- Proven experience in IT business analysis, application solutioning and design, and testing;
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders; and
- Advantageous to have the following:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience;
- Knowledge of, or experience in implementing projects in at least one of the following areas: Test data analysis , User Testing support and understanding on Agile Methodologies
Looking for Singaporeans/ Singapore PR’s