Your Next-Level Command Center for Automated Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding
From ad creation and distribution, to email campaigns optimization and application process management, you can bring all your recruitment marketing activities into a single platform. Observe, learn, and refine without wasting time jumping between tabs and spreadsheets.
Only 20% of potential candidates spend time on classical job platforms. Engage Untapped Recruitment Channels to Reach the other 80%.
The majority of candidates are not searching for a job and they are only active on social media and various media sites. We offer you a way to reach them. With SmartDreamers, you can leverage alternative recruitment channels such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Also, you can post ads across a wide network of websites. These techniques will help you increase your odds of reaching great employees from 20% to 100%.
Build High-Converting Landing Pages Integrated With Your Applicant Tracking System
One of the secrets to any successful recruitment marketing campaign is providing top user experience for applicants. With SmartDreamers, that's easy to do. You don’t need any coding skills to create awesome landing pages that engage candidates. To make things even more convenient and further simplify the hiring process, you can manage all applications via your favorite Applicant Tracking System.
Use Advanced Analytics to Track and Improve Your Recruitment efforts - In One Place.
SmartDreamers provides access to advanced reporting features - available to you anytime, anywhere. Thanks to the Google Analytics integration, you can closely monitor your recruitment funnel and take informed actions to create better targeted ad campaigns.
Access All the Features You Need within a One-Stop Solution for Hiring Great People and become a Top of Mind Employer
Access to a Wide Community of Top Candidates
80% of potential candidates you want to reach are active on the SmartDreamers Recruitment Network of sites.
Smart Recruiting Marketing Automation
SmartDreamers provides a smarter way of advertising your jobs. Easily create ads and distribute them on multiple channels faster than ever before. All within the same system.
Easy to Use Ad builder
Use today's top Ad building tools to polish your marketing skills and create recruiting ads that possible candidates won't resist clicking on.
A Simple Way to Create Great Career Pages
Create a career page that accommodates the requirements of 21st-century recruitment. Get more applications by offering the best possible user experience on your site.
SmartDreamers works great with your favorite tools so that it will be really easy for you to integrate it into your current workflow.
ATS - Friendly
Manage the applicants using your ATS of choice - without leaving your SmartDreamers account.